Download the free app
from the Google Play store
Set up your Fido account
by filling your personal
information in the app
Approval is in real time.
Once approved the funds
will be disbursed to your
Mobile Money account
Fido is 100% online via mobile app. If you need help, email us at email@example.com
Here are some common reasons why our customers choose us:
A small loan to get your business off the ground, or to cover cashflow issues are great ways to stay profitable
There is nothing more important than your child's education, but you may need help for an up-front payment
It's easy to overspend after payday, so get your finances back on track with an emergency loan
FIDOPH is registered and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission Company Registration No. CS201825101 Certificate of Authority No. 2832.
FIDOPH LENDING CORPORATION LIMITED END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“License Agreement”) governs your use of the mobile banking application (“Application”) used to access the online lending service (the “Online Service”) of FIDOPH LENDING CORPORATION. This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and FIDOPH LENDING CORPORATION (“Licensor”). By installing, copying or otherwise using the Application, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement.
1. Grant of License The Licensor hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited personal license to install and use the Application on your mobile device for your personal use and only to access the Online Service, subject to the terms of this License Agreement. Such installation must occur in the Republic of Philippines. You will not, and will not allow or cause any third party to: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or modify or change the Application or its content, or use the Application to develop functionally similar applications; (b) copy the Application, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement; (c) sub-license, let, distribute, export, sell or resell the Application or otherwise transfer any rights thereto; (d) remove any proprietary or intellectual property rights notices or labels on the Application; or (e) otherwise use the Application or exercise any other right to the Application not expressly granted in this License Agreement.
2. Ownership of Application The Licensor owns all rights, title and interest in and to the Application. No ownership, license or other right in or to the Application is granted to you except for the rights specifically set forth in this License Agreement.
3. Termination This License Agreement is valid until terminated by you or the Licensor. Licensor may terminate the License Agreement at any time or for any reason. Your rights under this License Agreement will terminate immediately if you breach any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination of this License Agreement, you shall immediately discontinue use of the Application and delete all of its copies. Termination of the License Agreement shall not affect any other rights or remedies the Licensor may have under this License Agreement or under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
4. You understand and agree that the Application is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, and the Licensor hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to the Application, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Licensor does not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the Application, that the functions contained in, or services performed or provided by, the Application will meet your requirements, that the operation of the Application will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the Application will be corrected.
5. Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Licensor shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, arising from or related to the application and/or the installation or maintenance thereof, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment, errors, configuration or incompatibility problems, problems or delays with intermediate computer or communications networks, or any other problems you experience due to causes beyond our control.
6. Miscellaneous This License Agreement and its enforcement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Philippines. If either party waives any provision of this License Agreement, that waiver is not deemed to be a continuing waiver of the same or any other provision. If any provision of this License Agreement is found to be unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law. The remaining provisions of this License Agreement will not be affected thereby, and each of those provisions will be valid and enforceable to the full extent permitted by law. Any rights not expressly granted in this License Agreement are reserved by the Licensor. Section 2, 4, 5 and 6 will survive termination of this License Agreement.