1. These are the terms and conditions for the Back to School Campaign (“Campaign”) as conducted by Fido Micro Credit Limited and its directors, managers, and employees ("FIDO").
2. Where there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other communication or marketing material, this document will take precedence.
3. This Campaign is open:
a. from August 22 2022 to September 7 August 2022; and
b. to residents of Ghana that are 18 and older.
4. You do not need to be a FIDO customer to participate in this Campaign. However, directors, managers, employees, and other affiliates of FIDO are excluded from the Campaign.
5. Eligible persons may participate in this Campaign by nominating themselves for the support in a comment on FIDO’s verified facebook page and telling us why education is essential in the life of their child. Eligible participants may also be nominated by anyone other than themselves through the same medium, with the nominator providing reasons why education is essential in the life of the nominee’s child.
6. The winners will then be selected based on the comments with the most likes and verified. Afterwards, the winners will be announced on FIDO’s verified Facebook page.
7. FIDO will reward at most 15 winners. Each winner will receive GHC1,000 each.
8. FIDO reserves the right to verify the identities of the various winners. If any identification provided cannot be verified or the information provided is inaccurate, incomplete, or false, FIDO has the right to transfer prize to other participants.
9. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that:
a. you are eligible to participate in this Campaign;
b.FIDO’s decision on the winners of the Campaign is final;
c. any information provided by you pursuant to this Campaign is true, complete, and accurate.
d.You agree that your picture can be taken and posted on our social media and other platforms.
10. In addition to notification via FIDO’s verified Facebook page, the winners may be notified via telephone, SMS, email, other social media, or anything other communication medium available to the winners.
12. This Promotion is not transferable and any rewards may not be deferred, changed, or exchanged for any other item.
13. FIDO reserves the right to amend, vary, postpone, suspend, temporarily withdraw or cancel the Campaign at any time without any liability whatsoever. In any of these events, notice will be given via Facebook or in any other such manner as FIDO may at its discretion choose and such notice will be effective immediately or as at the date referred to in such notification.
14. FIDO reserves the right to suspend or stop your participation in the Promotion if you are involved in fraud or manipulation of the process.
15.FIDO does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to the reward, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that the reward, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
16. The laws of Ghana will govern the Promotion.
17. The rule of construction that the Terms and Conditions will be interpreted against the party responsible for the drafting or preparation of this document and the Terms and Conditions will not apply.
18. FIDO may cede, assign or novate any or all of its rights and / or all of its obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions to any person or entity without notice to you.
19. The failure by FIDO to enforce any of the rights or provisions of the Promotion or the Terms and Conditions will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
20.By participating in this contest, you have accepted the terms and conditions associated with it.
© 2020 Fido Micro Credit Limited